The Scientific Committee of the symposium “Advances in vaccinology: enhancing immunization strategies in the real world” would like to invite you to submit an abstract for the meeting.
A jury will evaluate all submitted abstracts for acceptance. The deadline for abstract submission is Monday 15 April 2024 – 23:59hrs. A final decision will be sent to all authors at the latest two weeks before the symposium for preparation of a poster.
Guideline for submission:
- We accept abstracts on a wide range of topics in the fields of infectious diseases, microbiology and vaccinology (original research, basic science, clinical (adult/paediatric) case presentations, diagnostics,…)
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Include a title and the full names (format ‘First name Last name’) and affiliations of all authors
- Abstract body should be structured (Objective/Background, Methods/Case Presentation, Results, Discussion/Conclusions) and may contain a maximum of 350 words
- Poster dimensions: max width 90 cm, max height 120 cm
Abstract submission platform:
For submitting your abstract first create your personal account by filling in your account information. After which an email will be send to activate your account. Please check your spam folder. You can use this account to submit or manage your abstract in your personal dashboard.